First off, music has a healing effect that can serve children well.
First off, music has a healing effect that can serve children well. A kid who hates grammar would have trouble working on her English paper, because emotions can have a huge impact on behaviors, especially learning performance. If she just had a bad day in school and ended up stressed out. And now she has an essay at hand, how is she supposed to concentrate? But things might change if she puts on some music. Turning on the tunes can help her calm nerves, relieve anxiety and even improve memory.
1. Do you agree or disagree: The government should invest more to arts rather than sports.
2. Drivers should pay for a permit to be allowed to drive in rush hours in order to solve the problem of traffic congestion.
3. Do you agree or disagree: It is better to spend money on traveling and vacation than to save money for the future.
4. Do you agree or disagree: A job with a long vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but a shorter vacation time.
5. Do you agree or disagree: Government should pay more attention to medical care issue than environment issue.
6. Some companies provide important products or service, but damage environment. Some people believe that government should require more penalty, higher tax and larger fine of these companies, while others believe there are better ways. Which do you prefer?
7. It was easier to be successful in the past than it is today.
8. One of the best ways for parents to help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take the part-time job.
9. Do you agree or disagree: In the modern world, we should never be impolite to another person.
10.A big party inviting many people is better than a party inviting merely close friends and family members.
11.The best way to improve the quality of education in a country is to increase teachers' salaries.
12. Do you agree or disagree: If people are on vocation (holiday), they should leave their mobile phones at home.
13.Younger school children (from age 5 to 10) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, language, science, and history.
14.Do you agree or disagree: Young people today are less dependent on their parents than in the past.
15. For a business to be successful, it must spend a lot of money on advertising.
17. Do you agree or disagree: The people in the past were friendlier than people today.
18. You job has a greater effect on your overall happiness than your social activity does.